Sunday, July 30, 1944:
Following the break up of the stabilized front in Normandy, the battalion work area was moved up so that the rear line of maintenance was along the St. Lo – Periers road. On 30 July, Company “C” moved to one mile north of Falligny where it was attached to Group headquarters for special assignment.
Quoted from Robert Greenwalt’s unit history.